The Medical Theory of Channels and Collaterals
Do you want to learn in depth and know how to navigate the channels and collaterals in order to improve your understanding in Acupuncture and to achieve better clinical results?
The course objectives is to learn how to use acupuncture from channel theory and not organ theory point of view and to study the classical concept of the Medical Theory of Channels and Collaterals [經絡醫學 jīng luò yī xué]
- You’ll learn how to treat each channel and organ pathology.
- You’ll learn the late proffesor Dr. Wang Ju- Yi’ most common points-pairs combinations to treat either pain or internal medicine diseases.
- You’ll learn the clinical application of each channel and how to build a successful and effective points prescriptions using several channels.
- You’ll learn in each module how to use in clinical settings the following channels: Main, Sinew, Collateral and Divergent channels.
- You’ll learn all the functions of both channel and organ in the original Chinese terms.